Well, Ashish, from the Geek World, has tagged me to do a music meme. I am really excited, I gotta say, you know a new legal job and stuff. Thanx Ashish and here goes the tag:
5 – You’re going on a long journey, what five albums MUST you take with you? Albums that you need to listen to regularly.
Hmm… top 5? They keep on changing every week, right now they are:
1. Meteora – Linkin Park
2 .Viva La Vida – Coldplay
3. Jaane Tu….. Ya Jaane Na
4. Curtain Call – Eminem
5. Hybrid Theory – Linkin Park
4 – What four albums/songs do you most associate with a
journey or travel experience? You know, the ones you listen to that
instantly transport you back to a place and time.
1. Enrique – Do you know what it feels like……
2. Dr. Zeus – Kangna [ Reminds me of all the friends I made at that animation coaching center, where they used to play this song all the time]
3. Dil, Dosti,etc. – Dum Laga [Strangely reminds me of the fun times we had in school]
4. Amrinder Gill – Ishq [Reminds me of my silent mornings I spent looking at her and saying nothing]
3 – Your three favourite songs of all time?
1. Linkin Park – Numb
2. Eminem – The Way I Am
3. Agnee – Shaam Tanha
2 – Two feel good songs, the ones that are guaranteed to lift the blues and put a smile on your face.
1. Tum Se Hi – Jab We Met
2. Kabhi Kabhi Aditi – Jaane Tu…. Ya Jaane Na [for right now]
1 – Absolute, overall, undoubtedly the best album of all time, in your opinion.
Hmm.. here’s a toughy, an all time best album? I am not sure I have heard enough of them to even comment. But right now, I’d say none. I mean I love many right now like Jannat, JTYJN, etc. whose all songs are good, but these undoubtedly not the best of all times, so I guess I am yet to hear it.