While Ish and Ashish quarrel over who is the meme king/emperor, I’ve decided to become the meme thief…. I’m gonna steel and do any tag I like (well, no one tags me, what am I supposed to do? Its kind of like being jobless, you gotta do something illegal to survive in this competitive world 😛 )
So, the 1st tag is from Tattletale, Vasudha’s blog.
1. What have you realised recently?
It’s not about blaming the education system right now, Its about making the most of it, even though it has flaws.
2. Have you given your first kiss away?
Nope…. still dry as a tundra.
3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 11 blog buddies you would take?
Ok, one guy and ten gals…….well u know why i would take the girls, but a guy cuz I need to talk to someone, while the girl talk is on 😉
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Paris…. it is so romantic.
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Hmmm…. so many dreams yaar, ok, how about being the next Steven Spielberg.
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Well, you know rainbows occur when the water droplets refract the rays of the sun…. to make VIBGYOR out of the white light from the sun, so its not much about believing.
Oh my god, I’ve become a geek! I was afraid of that.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My internet connection 😉 … thats the only thing that helps me survive here.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Produce a movie for myself… or publish a novel.
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yeah, I think I would if am absolutely sure that I am indeed in love with her.
10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Ok, as no one tagged me, i’d list 3 good points about me 😛
a) I became patient, seriously, but after I watched Good Will Hunting, my parents had to suffer my wrath for 14 years b4 that.
b) When I love someone, I love them with all my heart and soul. I believe this will be my undoing.
c) I’m polite, err… ok, most of the time, I’m polite.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
I dislike people who would do anything to gain someone’s attention…… but I wouldn’t go as far as saying that I hate them.
13. What is the one thing you cannot live without?
Internet! Internet! INTERNET!
14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
It’s better they tell me. I am always ready to improve.
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Man, have I got to say it again and again? INTERNET!
16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Nope…. I hate shopping, except for gadgets, u give me some lakhs and I’ll be back within an hour.
17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
What the faraday man? Was this written by a preist? Why do you want me to feel the guilt?
18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
I would want to lose my laziness, if I wasn’t lazy, I might not be more happy, but I’d definitely be more successfull.
19. Whats the last shocking thing you’ve seen or heard?
None… I am bored out of my wits here.
20. Would you rather have love but no money or money but no love?
Both, both, both…. accept my wish or I’ll tell mommy on you!
Ok, that was fun, for me atleast, the next tag is from Reema’s blog, “My Random Thoughts“, and hey if u r reading this Reema, welcome to wordpress!
1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
Jannat, it was a good movie, and the most important thing being, my views are somewhat like Arjun, you know those who don’t think happiness can be bought, don’t know where to shop…..
2. What book are you reading?
Not any right now, but was thinking about starting Macbeth or Hamlet.
3. Favorite board game?
Business or Monopoly to many. I like being the banker, the evil cheating banker 😉
4. Favorite magazine?
Reader’s Digest or maybe PC mag, haven’t read many to comment.
5. Favorite smells?
The smell of a new car, you know when you haven’t taken the plastic off, I love that smell.
6. Favorite sounds?
Man, a favorite, there are so many, how can anyone choose? But, I do know that I hate the sound of silence… rest all are good.
7. Worst feeling in the world?
Feeling not wanted, that no one in the world cares if you were here or not.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Arey yaar, abhi to soya tha! Uthna hi padega kya? paanch minute aur so jaata hun….zzzzz
9. Favorite fast food place?
10. Future child’s name?
Haven’t thought about it… but surely not those sikh names, man, I mean they just get repetitive.
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?
Sleep, read and watch movies all day, I hate working 😛
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
No… I sleep with a pillow, you know stuffed with cotton.
13. Storms – cool or scary?
Scary, totally! I have seen too many storm deaths on Nat Geo to think they are cool.
14. Favorite drink?
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
Watch all the good movies ever made. Seriously there are so many to watch, sometimes I think, how will I ever watch so many movies in just 1 lifetime!
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
What is broccoli?
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
Black only… I don’t like any other colours except blonde, which look good only on girls or Decaprio.
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Jalandhar and now Kota.
19. Favorite sports to watch?
None, whichever is on, be it cricket, tennis or basketball.
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
I sent this to myself! You got a problem, lets take it outside…
21. What’s under your bed?
Bags, empty bags, maybe some monsters too.. 😛
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
No, I wish to be born prettier than I am.
23. Morning person, or night owl?
24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
25. Favorite place to relax?
Bed, with my lappy.
26. Favorite pie?
Never had one…………
27. Favorite ice cream flavor?
I hate ice cream. Yuck!
28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
I’m not tagging anyone! Do thiefs share their loot?
Ok, so now that we are over with the tags, something about me, I had a test on 29th June, for which I started studying on the 28th, it was Ok, lets see what the results are….till next time, peace out!
P.S. I know, I shouldn’t have trackbacked people whose tags I stole, but you know, I’m like the Zodiac, I take responsibility for my crime.