I spent a year in Delhi and it has changed me beyond my imagination.. that city has seeped into my personality. I’d fallen in love with it.
I just wanted to mention some special things and places I don’t think I’ll ever forget:
- DU North Campus.. this place actually made me wish I’d taken commerce 😛
- PVR Priya… cheapest movie tickets 😛 situated in vasant kunj.. awesome place… just used to sit around in the market for hours when wasn’t feeling good..
- Karol Bagh.. I’ve already made uncountable no. of trips to that place. Just visited relatives guys.. aur kuch nai 😛
- Hauz Khas… lived here for an entire year
- Malviya Nagar.. ate here for an entire year
- Delhi Heights.. your chicken rocks guys!
- The DLF Mall… the crowd was just 😉 so was the food court.. we actually watched the whole world cup in the food court of this mall.
- Rajiv Chowk … Ahh.. CP.. it’s the most beautiful place in the whole world… We used to sit there till 11 in the night till the time of the last metro.. even after that sometimes.. then went back to the hostel by auto 😛
- Paharganj.. I’ve learned how to bargain.. finally
- Rajouri Garden.. awesome place to get Rajma Chawal, and catch a late night movie show 😛
- The metro.. Oh my god the metro… I literally spent half my time riding the metro.. and it was never boring, cuz many times you’d strike a conversation with a random person or listen to other people talk 😛 But seriously, if you wanna know the people of Delhi, keep your eyes and ears open in the metro
- The late night walks (and hurting legs afterwards)
- The vodka sessions
- The maggi sessions
- The late night talks
- The days we spent doing nothing but eating, sleeping and studying
- The birthday where we smuggled a girl into a boys’ hostel 😛
- The time when we did that more than once..
- Our hostel gate keeper… dada you were a life saver
- Entering after hours through the back door..
- Leaving after hours through the back door.. 😛
- Actually making a copy of the key to the hostel lock
- The valentine’s day phone call
- The endless wondering and day dreaming
- The plans we made for the coming years
- The fights
- The serious planning and scheming for some things that seem stupid now
- The spontaneous trip planned to the South
- How we actually went on that trip 😛
- The stupid novels we planned we’d write [still hope we do]
- The stupid love story they made up… it still haunts me
- The childish, egoistic, but innocent girl 😛
- The bonds I made.. friends and enemies
- The rediscovery of myself as a person
- The people.. whatever you say, delhi is a land of opportunity.. most people are not from delhi, but have migrated, and this city has given them a chance to succeed.. no matter how many people think that delhi is filled with the same type of people.. everyone has their own story and I was interested in listening to all of them 😉
- The one guy because of whom all this happened.. my best friend
3 thoughts on “#Delhi”
The childish, egoistic but innocent gurl … Wonderful 😛 😉
@harsh Thank you
YADEIN !!! 🙂