1. Sir, you were the best teacher I ever had.. without a doubt. I’ve always hated studying geography except for the year you taught it to us. In fact I still kind of like some aspects of it just because you taught it to us.. I’ve not forgotten my 8th class geography lessons even now.. You were the epitome of coolness to us..
2. What can I say mam.. you knew how to command respect without having to raise your voice. I still remember I had a bad dream about you during my holidays when I got to know that you were gonna be our class teacher in 8th. I guess there’s nothing else to write really.
3. We took too much liberty with you. I remember how we used to force you into teaching us biology and chemistry when you were our environmental studies teacher. You were like a friend and a guide to us.. thank you for being there.
4. Sir. I know we hated each other’s guts. You, because I didn’t take my duties as head boy seriously.. and me.. well you just have that fukra air around you. But your speaking skills are beyond good. I still call you the Antony of our school..and even though we didn’t like each other, I still learnt many lessons from and because of you, which have helped me in adapting to this world. So, I guess this is kind of a thank you.
5. This is to my maths tution teacher. You told me about ntse, iit, kota.. everything. I still cherish your opinion. You always believed that I can do something great.. and how can I forget all those endless discussions we had.. i guess you played a part in introducing me to the real world.. so thank you for being there.
P.S. This is an apology to all those teachers I might have forgot to mention but still had an effect on my life.. thanx for everything…
P.P.S. This is the part of a 30 day letter tag.. For more information, go here.